GEHL SKID STEER LOADERS
The GEHL Skid Steer Loaders delivers versatility, less noise, more comfort.
The GEHL Skid Steer Loaders, featuring enhanced performance and an expanded lineup of seven models, ranging from the compact SL 1640 through the NEW, top-of-the-line SL 7810, the world's most powerful skid loader. These machines are a "must-have" for every task, whether you're a contractor, landscaper, renter, farmer, or just have a lot of work and not enough time.
All models offer spacious, ergonomically designed cabs with fatigue-fighting features for greater comfort and increased productivity. Plus, your choice of operator-friendly controls. Without a doubt, there's a GEHL skid loader to fit your needs with the performance you expect from it.
NEW SL 7810 MODEL FEATURES:
- Strongest in class - Powered by a CUMMINS® turbo diesel engine with 99 hp
- Fastest in class - Ground speeds up to 20 km/h and quick lifting ability
- Vertical Lift Powerview® Boom - High-strength, low-profile design for all-around operator visibility and the ability to lift loads in a nearly vertical path
- High Operating Load Capacities - Lift loads up to 1.805 kg
- Choice of Controls - T-Bar "Hands-only," Hand/Foot, Dual-hand and Joystick controls
SL 4240 / SL 4640 / SL 4840 / SL 5240 / SL 5640 / SL 6640 MODELS FEATURE:
- Exclusive T-bar/Joystick Controls or Dual Joystick Controls are available on request*
- Innovative acoustical materials - Newly-designed engine-related components to reduce sound levels, inside and out
- New higher operating load capacities - up to 1.315 kg with optional counterweights
- Advanced high horsepower YANMAR / DEUTZ engines - with in-cylinder glow plugs to improve cold weather starting, and an auto-shutdown system
- Exceptional hydraulic power - for high breakout forces and outstanding attachment performance
SL 3840 / SL 1640 MODELS FEATURE:
- Compact, low-profile design - for maneuverability in narrow, low-clearance areas
- Powerful KUBOTA / YANMAR diesel engines - for power and performance where it counts
- All-Tach® attachment mounting system - compatible with most attachments.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
GEHL has become a big name in the skid loader business and it's not by chance. GEHL is constantly working to improve performance, versatility, efficiency, and operator comfort.
LARGE CABS, ENHANCED OPERATOR COMFORT
A large operator compartment with clear side and rear sight lines provide operators full, expansive views for increased safety. High-back adjustable cushioned seat improves comfort. Suspension seat and factory-installed air-conditioning and heater system are available options.
* (air-conditioning not available on SL 1640 / SL 3840 / SL 4240)
- ROPS/FOPS (Level II) for extra operator protection
- Roof grid section and window provide excellent bucket visibility at full height
- Adjustable operator restraint bar offers secondary protection and serves as a padded armrest
- Lockout system shuts down lift/tilt functions when optional front door is opened
- T-bar "hands-only," hand/foot, dual-hand or joystick controls match any operator's preference
* All Joystick control options are not available on models SL 1640, SL 3840 & SL 4240
- Entire ROPS/FOPS structure pivots back, with gas-spring assist or hydraulic pump (7810 only), for full, easy access to internal hydraulic components
- Swing-open rear door and flip-up engine cover fully expose maintenance access points to the engine compartment
- Maintenance-free axles are lubricated and sealed for long life (SL 3840, SL 4240, SL 4640, SL 5640, SL 6640)
- Removable access plates for ease of clean-out (SL 3840, SL 4240, SL 4640, SL 5640, SL 6640)
One look and you'll see that the GEHL Skid Loaders are built for efficiency. The patented Powerview® lift arm offers excellent operator visibility. And Super Hi-power drive chains feature heavy, high-strength construction, designed to stand up to rugged conditions.
- Longer wheelbase and low center-of-gravity offers a smooth, stable ride
- Hydraglide™ ride control option available (SL 4640 / SL 4840 / SL 5240 / SL 5640 / SL 6640 / SL 7810)
- Nitro-Steel™ hardened cylinder rods. Innovative hardening process produces a harder rod that is more resistant to damaging and corrosion.
- Drivetrain features heavy-duty drive components (SL 4640 / SL 4840 / SL 5240 / SL 5640 / SL 6640)
- Adjustments can be made to the simple "bow tie" chain system from outside unit
- Hydraloc™ automatic interlock system locks lift, tilt and drive systems when the operator leaves the seat or when restraint bar is raised or the ignition switch is turned off, increasing operator safety
- Lift arm hydraulic tubes are concealed and protected from work environment
- Forged one-piece axle shafts feature Heavy-Duty tapered roller bearings and "quad"-lip seals with trash protection built-in around seal area
- Rated operating load can be readily increased with addition of counterweights (not available on SL 7810)
TOOLS OF THE TRADE
Your GEHL dealer is your best source for a full line of attachments and accessories designed specifically to fill your needs and to make your GEHL Skid Loader the most versatile machine on your job site.
- High horsepower and powerful hydraulic systems provide pressure and flow to power virtually any attachment
- Hydraulic self-leveling action keeps buckets, pallet forks and other attachments level during lifting actions